What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Clemmons
Whatever pests have made their way into your home, know that you don’t have to live with them! We prioritize fast, friendly, and effective service so that the pest removal process can begin as soon as you’re aware of unwanted creatures in your home.
When you call Terminix Triad for exterminator services in Clemmons, you can count on:
- An exterminator performs a careful pest inspection of your home to identify the species of pest on the premises, as well as entry points.
- An Integrated Pest Management (IPM) plan that takes a holistic approach to ridding your home of pests while also preventing future infestations.
- Perimeter pest treatments that form a barricade around your home to keep future invaders out.
- Regular visits after we eliminate the current infestation to ensure no new infestations crop up.
For the best exterminator in Clemmons, look no further than Terminix Triad.
What Pests Do We Treat For?
More than 8 decades in the pest control industry have given us deep insights into effective pest control for a variety of species. As your Clemmons exterminator, chances are if you’re seeing a species in your home, we know how to handle it in the best way possible.
We offer pest treatment for:
- And more!
Pest control in Clemmons doesn’t get easier than giving us a call! Get in touch for pest services that allow you to get back to your life.
Bed Bug Control In Clemmons
Few pests are as invasive as bed bugs. Having insects feed on you while you sleep can seriously disturb your sleep, and in turn your overall quality of life. Because these pests can so negatively affect the lives of our neighbors, we take bed bug control in Clemmons very seriously.
When you partner with Terminix Triad for bed bug treatment, you can expect:
- A free bed bug inspection from one of our bed bug exterminators, who are specially trained to seek out these pests in all the cracks and crevices they might hide.
- Transparent communication as we develop a bed bug removal plan.
- Heat treatment that kills every bed bug and egg in one go.
- A guarantee on our bed bug services: If bed bugs persist within 30 days of our treatment, we’ll re-treat for free.
Why Do We Use Bed Bug Heat Treatments?
We use specialized equipment that allows us to raise the temperature in any infested room to a degree that kills live bugs and their eggs, even if they’re hidden in cracks and crevices. However, heat treatment won’t get your home so hot that it damages your belongings. We use this treatment because it’s effective, requires minimal preparation on your part, and only has to be done once, unlike other methods that require multiple treatments.
Termite Control In Clemmons
A termite colony in your home is one of the most difficult pest infestations to identify. That’s because termites feed on the inside of wood without ever breaking the surface, meaning timbers in your home could be completely hollowed out but look the way they did when it was first built. Because termites are such sneaky invaders, they cost homeowners in the U.S. an average of $5 billion a year in property damage.
Protecting your home against termites is critical to safeguarding your financial investment in a house. Terminix Triad offers one of the most comprehensive termite protection plans in the industry. Our termite treatment process includes:
- A free termite inspection from one of our experienced exterminators.
- Termite treatment with the state-of-the-art Sentricon Termite Control System.
- Continual termite monitoring as our exterminators regularly checks bait stations around your home.
- Guaranteed termite removal!
Termite control in Clemmons has never been easier and more dependable than it is now.
How Does Sentricon Termite Control System Work?
Your Terminix exterminator will install Sentricon bait stations in the soil all around the perimeter of your home. When worker termites find these stations, they mark the way for other workers to find the bait, and carry bait back to the colony. The bait prevents termites from molting, which kills them. However, because the bait doesn’t act immediately, it allows the whole colony to be infected by the bait, effectively destroying the entire colony.
So Sentricon not only removes current termite colonies, it stands guard around your home at all times, protecting from new colonies, and giving you peace of mind.