What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Greensboro, NC
Over the years, we’ve realized that thorough, effective pest extermination can be contributed to one single factor: high-quality service. Our commitment to providing a safe home for your family runs through all elements of our business-- from knowledgeable pest management professionals to state-of-the-art reduced-risk formulas, we promise to always provide you with the highest quality pest control in Greensboro that you deserve.
How Do We Get Rid of Pests?
Strong, in-depth knowledge of the local Triad area helps us know exactly where to find the breeding grounds and living areas of common household pests. By understanding their entry points and living habits, we can create a barrier that prevents pests from stepping foot into your home again. So, how do we do this?
- First, we will inspect your home so we can identify common entry and exit points such as gaps in windows, door frames, wiring, pipes, and more.
- That same day, we'll implement a customized pest control treatment plan to eliminate your current infestation and ensure pests don’t get back in.
- We’ll target the perimeter of your home and prevent future infestations with minimally-invasive and reduced-risks methods that are safe for your family.
- Finally, the key to keeping a pest-free home is recurring treatments, so we’ll return to inspect and treat your home to ensure long-lasting relief!
- Should you experience any pest problems in between scheduled visits, we will happily return to your home to retreat for free!
Get a Free Estimate
The Common Pests in Greensboro That We Treat
No matter how clean you keep your home, common pests like ants and roaches still make their way inside. Don’t fret - with our pest control plan, our pest exterminators in Greensboro will protect your home from more than 19 different types of common household pests, including:
- Stinging Insects
- And more!
Is Our Pest Control Safe For Family and Pets?
Our pest control in Greensboro is designed with you and your loved ones in mind. We take an Integrated Pest Management approach - which allows us to identify and eliminate the source of the problem without the overuse of harsh chemicals. What does this mean for you? It means we’re able to restore the safety of your home and guard it against future infestations with reduced-risk pest control services in Greensboro, making our services safer for your family and pets.
How Much Does Pest Control in Greensboro Cost?
Pest control costs will always vary depending on the type of pest present in and around a home. For us, we want to make pest control an affordable option that fits into your monthly budget. This is why we have pest control plans starting at just $39 a month!
Termite Control in Greensboro
Most people don’t know they have termites until it’s already too late. Before you know it, these pests have already caused considerable structural damage to your home. Termite damage is expensive to repair, so if you spot any of the most common indicators, you’ll need to respond quickly. Have you noticed any of these common signs of a termite infestation?
- Visible discarded termite wings around window sills and spider webs
- Floors, walls, or ceilings that are sagging or not level
- Hollow-sounding wood when you walk, tap, or knock on it
- Termite noise which includes clicking sounds coming from the walls
- Termite mud tubes that are red and orange tunnel-like structures made from soil and wood
Do any of these sound familiar? If so, pick up the phone and contact Terminix Triad for termite control right away! One of our friendly termite exterminators in Greensboro can inspect and treat your home as soon as possible.
Termite Treatments That Are Safe for Your Family & Pets
One of the first questions our customers ask is how safe our methods of elimination and prevention are. We know that keeping you and your loved ones out of harm’s way comes above all else, so we actively minimize risks throughout the entire termite control process. How do we do this?
- With detailed termite inspections that allow us to pinpoint the source of each termite colony.
- Through targeted treatments that focus on termite elimination. No blanket termite treatments here!
- By using minimally invasive formulas and baits that are applied by our termite exterminators.
24/7 Protection Against Termites
Here at Terminix, we make it a point to stay as up to date as possible with the latest advances in the pest control industry. We are proud to utilize the first and most effective termite baiting system, the Sentricon® system, that eliminates termites right at the source. So, how does this work? Our termite exterminators will install bait systems strategically placed around the exterior of your home that will work to identify a termite’s presence and feed them bait when discovered. This bait will work to kill off the entire colony before they even step foot into your home. The benefits of this system include:
- This works as both a preventative and reactive treatment to termites.
- The system eliminates the entire termite colony, starting at the source - the queen.
- The system is designed to limit environmental exposure, making it a green alternative.
- The system doesn't sleep on the job and provides 24/7 protection for your home.
- It is significantly less disruptive to your home in comparison to liquid treatments and fumigation!
Mosquito Control in Greensboro
Here at Terminix Triad, we’ve been providing mosquito control solutions in Greensboro since 1932. As a locally owned and family-operated business in the area, we take great pride in knowing we’re helping our neighbors protect their homes. Mosquitoes are one of the most dangerous animals in the world -- responsible for several million deaths and hundreds of millions of mosquito-borne cases every year. With the Zika Virus prevalent in the news for the last year, it’s more important than ever to protect yourself from these stinging insects!
The Dangers of Mosquitoes
Did you know more people pass away every year from mosquito-transmitted diseases than from any other disease in the world? Mosquitoes are so dangerous because of the deadly diseases and viruses they carry and transmit through their bites. Some of the most common mosquito-borne viruses include:
- Zika Virus
- West Nile Virus
- Yellow Fever
- And many more.
The warm, humid climate in North Carolina makes your yard a perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes to live and thrive. Let Terminix Triad help add an extra layer of protection to your yard this summer with our tried and tested mosquito control services in Greensboro!
Targeted, Monthly Mosquito Treatments
Getting rid of mosquitoes isn’t the hard part -- it’s keeping them away. Mosquitoes only need a small amount of water to breed, so it’s important to keep standing water to a minimum. Some of the most common breeding grounds for mosquitoes include areas of standing water such as clogged gutters, old tires, and uncovered yard debris.
When you partner with us for your mosquito control in Greensboro, we will inspect your yard to identify common breeding areas like these. We’ll then treat your yard on a monthly basis during the warm seasons using only child and pet-friendly solutions. We'll let you in on a secret: recurring mosquito treatments are the key to long-term elimination!
Bed Bug Treatment in Greensboro
If you are battling a bed bug infestation, chances are you're sleep-deprived. Let our trained technicians take care of the problem once and for all so you can feel comfortable in your own home again! If you suspect bed bugs in your home, inspections are the key to getting them under control quickly. We will inspect your home for common signs of a bed bug infestation which include:
- Red, painful or itchy bite marks on your skin.
- Small rust-colored bugs or stains on your bedding.
- Insects and eggs in mattress crevices.
When we inspect your home, we will check every room you believe has been affected. From there, we'll be able to assess the severity of your infestation and determine the best course of action for your bed bug treatment in Greensboro!
Non-Invasive Heat Treatments
With eight decades of experience under our belts, you can be sure we're the experts when it comes to bed bug removal and extermination. What's more, did you know that our bed bug treatments in Greensboro are also safer for your family? We have families ourselves, so we understand the importance of keeping your loved ones out of harm’s way. You can rest assured that while our treatments are effective, your family will be safe throughout the entire process. What's more, your belongings will be saved so you t have to replace anything. That's what we call a win-win!
Not only do wildlife spread dangerous diseases and contaminate food, but they can also cause costly damage to electrical wiring, insulation, and other areas of your home. Whether you’ve seen wildlife with your own eyes or suspect you might have an infestation, you want to move fast. The most common signs of a wildlife invasion include:
- Scurrying or rustling sounds, especially during the night
- Garbage and old food scraps in or around your home
- Animal droppings in cupboards, cabinets, basements, attics, etc.
- Chewing or gnawing marks on electrical wiring and various items
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, contact Terminix Triad immediately and we can be at your home in no time to inspect and determine the cause of your problem. We can safely trap and remove a variety of different wildlife, including squirrels, raccoons, birds, skunks, snakes, opossums, and more.
We Not Only Get Rid of Wildlife--We Prevent Them
With over 90 years of experience dealing with pests in the North Carolina Triad area, you can trust our experts will fortify your home from these pesky animals. When you partner with us for your wildlife control in Greensboro, you can expect:
- A thorough inspection of your home and crawlspace to pinpoint the severity of the infestation, as well as potential damage throughout your home.
- We’ll identify common entry and exit points in your home, so we can understand where wildlife are coming from and how to prevent their re-entry.
- We’ll share our findings with you, and implement our treatment plan to safely eradicate all wildlife from your home once and for all.
Despite their small size, ants can pose a big problem. These pests form colonies with as many as 500,000 members, and the average colony can live as long as seven years! For this reason, they can be a challenge to fight on your own. With Terminix, you’ll have access to quality Greensboro ant control. With over 80+ years of experience with ant control in Greensboro, we can handle any sort of local ant, including:
- Carpenter ants
- Pavement ants
- Argentine ants
- Odorous house ants
- Acrobat ants
- Fire ants
- And more!
A few things are as startling is coming across a roach in your home. These pests thrive in warm, dark environments, meaning they commonly are drawn to the undersides of fridges, cabinets, closets, and more, and with them comes diseases, contamination, and other dangers. If you’re facing roaches in your house, Terminix has you covered. Our fast and effective roach control in Greensboro will help you take back your home in no time! We can handle any species and any type of roach infestation including:
- American Cockroaches
- German Cockroaches
- Wood Cockroaches
- Oriental Cockroaches
- Brown-Banded cockroaches
Are you being harassed by stinging insects? These frustrating pests are notorious for building nests in rafters, exterior buildings, trees, and more—and they aren’t afraid to defend their homes with painful stings. If you need stinging insect control in Greensboro, your friends at Terminix have your back. With over 90+ years of experience in treating wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, and other stinging insects in Greensboro, you know that when you work with us you’ll be getting service that gets the job done right. Call us today at [phone-number] to learn how we can help you protect your home!
Do We Kill Honey Bess?
While our team at Terminix provides stinging insect control in Greensboro, we do not treat for honey bees. As a company that cares about the health and safety of our planet, we commit to protecting our pollinators. Without honey bees, the majority of crop production in the United States would not be possible! If you are experiencing issues with bees, we recommend you contact a local beekeeper for assistance.
Say Goodbye to Wasps and Hornets—Guaranteed!
If you’re being bugged by wasps and hornets, you’re not alone. These insects are not only territorial, but many species can deliver stings that are both painful and capable of triggering allergic reactions in some individuals. Removing them on your own can be dangerous, so don’t try it alone! When you partner with Terminix for stinging insect control in Greensboro, you can expect the following:
- An inspection by one of our Greensboro stinging insect exterminators to identify your pest and the location of the nest
- Treatment of next entry points and removal of exposed nests
- A satisfaction guarantee: for one time treatments we offer follow up within 2-4 hours to verify that the nest is gone, and we will come back for free re-treatments if necessary!
Rodents often make their nests in hard to reach places within your home, such as under appliances, inside vents, behind drywall, and in the attic. This makes them difficult to locate and even harder to remove on your own, giving them plenty of time to wreak havoc. Rats and mice do this by contaminating food, destroying insulation, and even chewing through electrical wires, putting you at risk for a house fire.
While that may sound overwhelming, our rodent exterminators in Greensboro are here to do the hard work for you. We’ll not only remove existing rodents but also stop them from coming back. You don’t need to fight your rodent infestation by yourself, Terminix Triad is here to help!
When you trust our rodent control in Greensboro services, we will:
- Carefully inspect your home, searching for entry points that rodents are using to get inside.
- Tailor treatment to effectively eliminate rodents in your home using Integrated Pest Management techniques.
- Safeguard your home against future rodent infestations.
- Schedule recurring treatments to keep your home rodent-free all year long.
- Give you our satisfaction guarantee, which includes free re-treatment if rodents persist.
Here at Terminix Triad, we have been in business since 1932 -- a whopping 90+ years of experience in the industry and area. We’ve been taking care of families and homes just like yours for over eight decades. As a fourth-generation family-owned company, we take great pride in treating our customers like they’re a part of the Terminix family. You can enjoy personalized service that delivers great results from your neighbors!